From your Instagram profile page, you can easily access your archived posts over there without any complication. You’ll be able to see all your hidden content along with published stories in your feed section. Under archive settings, you have the option to automatically save your media files such as photos and videos content without any worries.
Instagram archive feature will be helpful for users who like to view the old posts and also who want to unarchive a post.
All users have the option to archive the post that won’t get any social interactions without deleting the post completely. But you are able to see all your unarchive or archive posts by simply surfing the Instagram app or web.
Let’s learn how to get to your archived posts on Instagram.
Access Archived Instagram Posts
1. Install and Launch your Instagram App for Android or iPhone devices.
2. Head over to your profile section by tapping at the right bottom of the screen.
3. Now click the three horizontal lines bar at top right.
4. Tap the ‘Archive’ option which is displayed as a clock icon.
5. This will show all your archived posts such as photos and videos.
6. Again select the ‘Archive’ bar at the top of the screen.
7. Click the ‘Posts’ option to change the hidden posts to visible to you.
Unarchiving the Instagram post is as simple as you think, like tapping a post -> Select Three Dots line -> Click ‘Show on Profile’ -> Again tap three dots -> Click Settings to control your archived content. While doing unarchive the post you can tag your friends for more interaction.
Archive Instagram Live Broadcasts
You’ll be able to find your live broadcast archive settings on Instagram by simply visiting your Profile section. Learn how to toggle that function automatically over your broadcasts that are going live in your account.
1. Go to your Profile section on the bottom right of the mobile screen.
2. Now at the top, select the horizontal lines option.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ option.
4. Now select ‘Live’.
5. Now scroll down to the bottom and select the Save Live to Archive option which is placed near the switch icon.
6. Now Turn it ON to appear as archived posts while you go live. Otherwise, turn it off to save spaces on their server.