The Xbox Game Bar is a Xbox app feature which is defaultly available in Microsoft Windows 10 OS and thus helps to capture the screen the whole time. Sometimes you will play Games and record it through this app and save it for YouTube earnings. You can record any Windows apps like Microsoft Office, Xbox GamePlay, Video Play actions as live capture and share it with your societies.
This tool is a default option for Windows 10 in-built function from the Xbox app which you have to Sign In there. The recent update from Xbox Game bar is you are able to create memes using their options and also take very high quality screenshots in single click.
Here is the complete list of free and paid tools that will help you to record the screen in HQ format and be able to edit the captured video in Windows 10 platform. All of the apps are available in Windows store. Go and Purchase them.
List of Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10
1. Screen Record Pro for Win 10 – Free
3. Free Cam
5. Flashback Express 5 Recorder
6. Tiny Take by MangoApps
7. Wondershare DemoCreator
10. Icecream Screen Recorder
Capture Your Screen in Microsoft Windows 10
1. Launch the Windows 10 exe files that you are going to record on the screen. (Note: The screen capture is not enabled for some secured apps such as File manager or the entire Desktop or Laptop screen. But you can record all apps activities which are downloaded from the Windows Store.)
2. Open the Game bar option by simply pressing the Windows Key + G button simultaneously.
3. Now check the ‘Yes, this is a game.’ option to launch the Game bar successfully. This enables you to screen record a game or any other apps activities.
4. Click ‘Start recording (Win+Alt+R) buttons to start screen capturing as a video file.
5. On the upper right side of the window, a red recording bar will stop the capturing by clicking that.
6. Finally the recorded video file is saved as an mp4 file in the specific folder named as Videos with a subfolder called Captures. It is also present in the Game DVR menu under Xbox app, where you can edit or trim the video for social media sharings.
For taking screenshots by using the Game Bar, you have to press the camera icon or Win+Alt+PrtScn will be helpful to achieve the work.