Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps like Instagram among all other top platforms. Their concept is simple like posting pictures and videos on their platform by their daily users and that content will expire within 1 day ie., 24 hours. Maybe you can contact another user privately and share your content there and that will also expire after they viewed your posts.
Snapchat has over 200 million users from all over the world and all of them crashing their high end servers will be full of internet traffic. On that app you have plenty of options to play their feature with advanced settings.
All of them use their life partners, girl friends, friends and family members to their Snapchat network to share their thoughts and events to them. But if you find someone from parties or other network events or maybe even you are really interested to follow the celebrities then how can we add them or find them. It’s too simple if you follow the below instructions one by one.
How to Search Someone on Snapchat
Currently there are three different ways to find someone on Snapchat by using the Android or iPhone app. Let’s discuss one by one.
Synchronize Your Mobile’s Contacts into Snapchat
This is the simplest and first step you need to use for finding the people on your Snapchat app.
2. Tap your Profile icon which is present in the top left corner of the display screen and may be named as Bitmoji.
3. The profile information will be displayed and from there you need to select ‘Find friends on Snapchat’.
4. A pop-up window asks like “Snapchat” Would Like to Access Your Contacts.
(Note: Your contacts will be uploaded to Snapchat’s servers so that you and others can find friends, and to improve your experience.)
5. Click the OK button to allow access.
6. And thus it starts the sync process and it loads all your contact lists in order. To add the specific person into your account then simply tap + Add next to their first name. You can also Invite your contacts into the app by clicking the + Invite button.
Search a user by their Snapchat Username
1. Launch your chat app.
2. On the Search bar, type the username that you are going to add to your list.
3. Username that you typed there brings you the account on the same name who is closely related to you by their location or activities.
4. Once you confirm the person, you have to tap the + Add button next to their name to add to your network.
Scan a User with Unique Snapcode
Snapcode is nothing but QR code that can be scanned through the mobile app and add them immediately into your Snapchat network. Let’s learn how to do it properly.
1. Open Snapchat Android or iPhone App.
2. Now click the Camera icon that will help you take photos and videos.
3. Ask your friend or other third person to open their app and access their Snapcode by tapping their profile icon which is in the upper left corner.
4. That icon is their Snapcode and the dotted yellow box.
5. Point your camera to their Snapcode and select and hold it for a few seconds. Now the camera locates the account automatically in your mobile phone.
6. Tap + Add Friend to add that person to your contact list.
You have to remember that you don’t have to visit and ask them to use their Snapcode everytime. A photo or video from their snapcode is enough to add them into your Snapchat account.