Now I am trying to use the Object button from the Insert option to combine the files.
I found a one great way to do the job very well by combining multiple Microsoft Word documents into a single big document.This is not a big deal.
You can open specific documents one by one and copy those contents and paste it into a new document. But that is not fair as you think because that process is more difficult to do and death is slower than you think.
That’s why I told you to use the built in Insert tool.
Combine Word Documents into Single File
1. Launch Microsoft Word and select a new blank document.
2. On the top of the ribbon bar, open the Insert tool.
3. From the Text section, click the Object button and select ‘Text from File…’ from the drop down menu.
4. A dialog box appears as Insert File, there you have to choose the specific Word document file that you are going to combine with this new blank document and then click the Insert tab. There you are able to see the graphic elements, formatting and images as the original file.
5. Use the cursor to place and insert another next document.
6. Again use the Object option and Text from File… menu to add the next text doc.
7. Repeat this process to combine all documents into a single master document.
8. Click Save button to finish the master file completion.